This Creamy Rooster Pasta Salad recipe is full of taste, texture, and many goodness!
Loaded with hen, pasta, bacon, and veggies this dish is tossed in a simple ranch mayo dressing for the proper chunk.
Whereas our favourite Italian pasta salad is usually served as a aspect, this hearty dish eats like a meal!
A Pasta Salad Entree
- This pasta salad turns a favourite aspect dish right into a primary dish with plenty of nice additions like hen!
- Solely 3 easy steps and 20 minutes of prep time.
- Rooster pasta salad is a simple method to stretch leftover chicken breasts or leftover roast chicken!
- Function a primary dish or as a aspect (and it makes nice lunches all through the week).
- Greatest served chilly, it’s a refreshing dish on a sizzling summer time day.
What Goes in Pasta Salad
When making a chilly pasta salad you’ll be able to add in as many or as few components as you’d like.
- Pasta – Use rigatoni, penne, shells, or rotini pasta. Actually, any medium pasta form will work.
- Rooster – Leftover diced cooked hen or shredded hen is ideal on this recipe. You may as well bake hen breast or use rotisserie hen.
- Veggies – Decide for a wide range of colours and textures to make this hen pasta salad each fairly and flavorful. Attempt bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, or avocado.
- Taste – Cubes of cheddar, inexperienced onions, bacon, and a fast and creamy dressing add plenty of taste.
Rooster Pasta Salad Dressing
For the tastiest pasta salad dressing, we love the tremendous fast selfmade ranch-style dressing within the notes. It’s wealthy and creamy with plenty of contemporary herb taste.
Creamy: mayonnaise, bitter cream, and milk. Swap the bitter cream for greek Yogurt to lighten it up a bit!
- Swap hen for leftover turkey or ham.
- Use your favourite cheeses like contemporary mozzarella, pepper jack, or feta cheese.
- Sprinkle with herbs reminiscent of contemporary basil, parsley, and dill.
- Different additions to strive embody sliced olives (black or inexperienced), a splash of lemon juice, or pink onion
How one can Make Rooster Pasta Salad
Rooster ranch pasta salad comes collectively shortly as soon as the veggies are prepped and the cheese is shredded. Simply comply with these steps:
- Prepare dinner the pasta based on package deal instructions in a big pot of salted water.
- Mix the salad components and cooled pasta in a big bowl.
- Add dressing and toss effectively to mix. Refrigerate for no less than one hour.
Earlier than serving, sprinkle with contemporary chopped inexperienced onion and further bacon and season with salt and black pepper to style.
Like most chilly pasta salad recipes, this hen bacon ranch pasta salad holds within the fridge for 3-4 days making it excellent for lunches.
This dish doesn’t freeze effectively.
Favourite Pasta Salad Recipes
Did you like this Rooster Pasta Salad? Make sure to go away a score and a remark beneath!
Creamy Rooster Pasta Salad
This pasta salad is full of taste and coloration! Rotini pasta, diced hen, and a selfmade ranch dressing make this tasty aspect dish!
Prepare dinner pasta in a big pot of salted water per the package deal instructions. Drain effectively and run beneath chilly water. Put aside.
Mix dressing components in a small bowl and put aside.
Combine remaining components in a big bowl. Toss with dressing.
Refrigerate no less than 1 hour earlier than serving. Garnish with inexperienced onions and serve.
- ½ teaspoon every garlic powder and onion powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons every contemporary dill and parsley (or ½ teaspoon every dried)
- salt & pepper
Energy: 447 | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 12g | Fats: 29g | Saturated Fats: 9g | Ldl cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 345mg | Potassium: 233mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 465IU | Vitamin C: 3.5mg | Calcium: 145mg | Iron: 0.9mg
Vitamin info offered is an estimate and can fluctuate based mostly on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.